For the 2020 conference, possible areas of inquiry might include, but need not be limited to: Circus and Subjectivity, Circus and Embodiment, Circus and Race, Circus and Animal Studies, Circus and Native American Studies / Circus and Indigeneity, Circus and Feminism, Circus and Queer Studies, Circus and Utopia, Circus and Science and Technology Studies, Social circus, …
- 300- to 400-word proposals for 20-minute presentations
- Proposals have to be sent by April 15, 2020 to CircusOthersDavis2020@gmail.com
- It is asked to articulate clearly in your proposal if you plan to make a formal paper presentation or if as a practitioner/creator/researcher you wish to engage in a hybrid practice/talk/research/creation exploration
- Answer to all applicants by the end of May 2020
- The organizers are applying for financial support for the conference, but they cannot promise bursaries or travel grants at this time.